Are you a passionate, creative and organised person with a love of design, stationery and style? Would you thrive on working with unique international brands you’re proud to present to customers?
We’d love to hear from you!
At Telegram Co, we share your passion for design and creativity by bringing you the world’s best tools for living to make the functional exciting. We have a great opportunity within our Dymocks George Street, Sydney store to oversee the operation of our Telegram store-in-store. You will ensure our customers are presented and sold our collection of brands in the best way possible, including Moleskine, LAMY, Rhodia, Clairefontaine, Kaweco and more. The work is varied and challenging and will see you being the face of Telegram, so your excellent merchandising and customer service skills will be a great asset.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
– Managing the store to provide an exceptional experience to customers Implementing and merchandising all stock to planogram or display specification
– Driving and managing the in-store marketing calendar, including feeding back marketing trends
– Reporting on Telegram sales budget performance and delivering to targets
– Training Dymocks staff on Telegram Co. brands and product ranges
– Stock control and ordering, helping to minimise loss and optimise stock levels
– Conducting point of sale activities Occasional travel may be required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
– Proven experience working in a brand-focused retail store
– Prior experience in retail visual merchandising
– A methodical approach to time management, task completion and reporting
– An ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
– Confidence in problem solving and troubleshooting
– A passion for stationery, design and creativity!
Why you will love working with us
You’ll have a real chance to drive the success of the Telegram Co. store-in-store within the iconic Dymocks George St location. You will have the autonomy to make the role your own as well as receiving support from a talented, hard-working team that will help you to achieve great results. You will have opportunity to work with outstanding brands and amazing products and all staff qualify for significant discounts across our range of design stationery and homewares.
Interested? Apply via SEEK today!